Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Threats in PM

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Threats in PM

    On average how many threats do you get per month on this thing? I average around one to two threats per month. Most of the time it is over stupid stuff, like someone not wanting to tell me who they were. This thing is hillarious, if this wasn't on the web I dont know what I would do.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_hhstigerfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 12th, 2003
    Posts
    277
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Threats in PM

    I don't think I've ever gotten a threat on here... No one must like you much pvfan!

    jk man! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Threats in PM

    Loved and hated but never forgotten. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Threats in PM

    what kind of threats are u talkin about...
    like im gonna kick your butt stuff?? or im gonna kill you?? or what?

    ive never got one on here
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Threats in PM

    All of the above I really dont think any of them were serious though.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Threats in PM

    Never got one and hope I never do.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    1,486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Threats in PM

    Zero.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Threats in PM

    I've had threats over crazy stuff. Sad that they have to tell me that behind a computer screen instead of coming up to me and saying it when they know who I am. If they don't like me, it's their problem.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Threats in PM

    none? I dont complain to the Mods about anything either. I think all and all I am very easy to get along with. I'll use pm's if I want to ask somebody a question that I dont feel is appopriate for the forum but other then that...
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Threats in PM

    I got a few after some idiot tennis playin kids from norton didnt like it that i said they wouldnt win the state championship. I dont get it, its a sports forum where you are supposed to give your opinion. I realize im from norton, but my prediction was made and it was correct. With that being said, kids need to get off the damn board and go practice.

    Funny thing though, this happens all across america, I got on florida kids the other day, its a highschool board for florida football and half the people on there were kids singing their own praises. Funny though, the kids singing their own praises were the ones i had never heard of while the ones that werent on there that were being talked about were generally the best football players in the state. The internet is really ruining kids it seems.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •